Tuesday, July 25, 2006

I don't live with the polar bears

For everyone out there from my friends who think I live in an igloo and that there are polar bears and we fish for food in the frozen ocean I can say one thing – I am actually every day on the beach and yesterday after big persuasion I actually swam in the Pacific and enjoyed it well I can say too much. True if you stay more than 15 minutes without moving or without a good bottle of alcohol in your hand you will be absolutely frozen but people seem to enjoy it a lot and there isn’t a better way to watch the magic hour on dusk time. It has been glorious and moments like this are amazing.

1 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger yammy said...

is it just me or this sounds like a commercial for Molson ? I was expecting you to finish your post with "my name is Ema, and I am Canadian" ah ah ah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home