Saturday, December 15, 2007

so many magic things


I thought a lot how to start this entry. A good storyteller always thinks a lot before starting or maybe this is my lame excuse that I forgot about the fun parts of my life one of which is my blog. I will tell you the story of me becoming 30. I was in London with my camera in a sunny day of course there were clouds, the British clouds I love so much. I felt so extremely peaceful walking and taking photographs.. I am happy that after so many years my 30 start with the same passion, the same desire for life, the same love towards images. I am older , I am wiser but I will always have this little line in my head:

I will always look at the stars. I have been repeating recently that there are no impossible things, there is magic, there is so much to live for. You just have to believe in it. So on my birthday I tried to find this little magic moments and record them and had the biggest smile on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home