Friday, March 27, 2009

i got lost but i found you



I traveled to so many places and met so many people - LA, Boston, Hawaii, Dallas, London, Puket, Seoul ,Phi Phi. I had great times with great friends. I took great assignments and did magic. I enjoyed every second of it. I also realized a lot. Time flies, time goes so fast we cannot ignore it, there might be no tomorrow, no today, not a moment to miss. There are dreams, there is magic, there is so much you can have, I can have, just if i wish for it.
A sunrise will always make me feel like I managed to catch the beginning , like I managed to find the start, it is always me alone holding a camera. Have I found you my magic moment. I think I have.

1 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a teenager they called me the moth because I loved to dance in the light so much. The beauty overwhelmed me. It wasn't that they were just lights in the disco I could feel them in my fingers. For me they were as real as chair I'm sitting on.

I've grown older and the lights have become just photons. I'm so jealous of the beauty you see. Your blog reminds me of the true colour in my soul.

God bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home