Sunday, October 08, 2006

One of those magical places where time seems to stop


So often I wonder what captivates me and makes me love a place so much that it hurts. So often I wonder what exactly makes me want to loose myself somewhere on the streets and just enjoy the smell of the city, its vibrancy and atmosphere. So many times I experience the arising sensation of total satisfaction, of carrying a smile on my face and not being able to escape from the feeling that this is all meant for me to see and live trough.


Chicago is one of those places that makes me feel like I am on top of the world. A place where you just can't close your eyes, can't sleep, can't even daydream because you can miss something. And this is exactly what I did, I took all I can, felt like a kid in a candy store and for a second time this year experienced this magical city. I am still there right now, in my thoughts and my dreams and desires.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home