Wednesday, June 06, 2007

around the world and back

So what happened in the last 3 weeks. In 13 days I had 11 flights Vancouver - Dublin - Manchester - Paris - Rome - Milan - Sofia - Milan - Rome - Munich - Los Angeles - Vancouver.
I was so tired when I came back but happy to have seen Dublin and Rome and spent some quality time with my parents in Sofia. The day after I arrived back and all the rest of the days till now I had my own shoots and being busy became part of everyday life. For all of you that know me, I love this and I do enjoy every minute.

Sofia I loved being home, the city is so beautiful in the summer months. I think that for his 4 days I did a lot more than I have in any of my previous visits. It was my dad's 60th Birthday and we had a great party.

Back here in Vancouver managed to spent some time with Rob, he came back to Vancouver on the same day as me and he is now back on the field and I have a lot of work and another short trip coming going to the Caribbean. Hope you are all doing great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home