Saturday, May 19, 2007

Ireland


It feels like I have not written here forever. It has been happy and busy times for me and I absolutely love not having time at all. Being busy for my business is something fantastic and I am expecting even more work and fun. Well been having back problems but as Rob says carrying a 30 - 40 pounds backpack does not help.
I am currently in Ireland for a shoot and having great time. Dublin is the windiest city ever but it has been sunny and beautiful. Athmospere and people are amazing and looking forward to spending some time here in the Guiness paradise. Irish know how to party big time.



Been fascinated by the colourful doors here, painted in all the colours of the rainbow. Apparently there is a reason for it. Irishman drink so much they have trouble finding their own doors late at night so the colourful your door is better chance you have not to enter another home. :)









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home