Monday, March 19, 2007

fun shoot

Back in Vancouver and back to work but I had some free time and a day without rain to do a shoot with a friend and co-worker Jackie. I have forgotten how much fun it is to photograph people. Enjoyed it a lot, I hope Jackie did too, we were laughing that the most difficult thing for a photographer is to be in front of the camera. I remember on my wedding day I drove the poor photographer crazy. There is a photo of me holding his camera and taking photos of the people. I am sure since than he has refused every wedding in which the bride or the groom are photographers :)

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had so much fun ema! thankyou again so much, the pictures are gorgeous, especially the ones after I started to relax, it is SO HARD to be a photographer in front of a camera instead of behind it! But I thankyou, you are great! xoxo

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Ema said...

it was so much fun and you are soo photogenic! will go for drinks soon :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home