Sunday, March 18, 2007

I love images


I know I have gone wild this time and have tons of images. I just came back from South Beach in Miami where together with a colleague of mine Adele we photographed 2 cruise ships and had great time enjoying hot weather, sunshine, ocean and great dinners.
There is no direct way to fly to Miami so my way was via Phoenix. We few over the place I want to go the most in the world probably - Grand Canyon. It is one of the most unbelievable places I have seen visually and I have seen it only on images and when I fly over.
One day I want to spend at least a month just photographing how the light and the colours change of this unbelievable place.





This is early morning in Miami, it seems like even if I go to bed at 4 in the morning I will be up by 6 if I am close to the beach. It was such a beautiful morning. So peaceful, so beautiful.



Light is amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home