Friday, February 02, 2007

what a night, again!!!


Yes this looked like me yesterday, ready to shout after quite the eventful evening, I am thinking that it all had something to with the full moon, lol. First event was finding a wallet that was definitely not mine in the cooperative car on a way to a party. Apparently in belong to an absent minded Anthropology professor from UBC.
Than after an amazing party, lots of East Asian food and great conversations with friends, I was told by nearly everyone not to drive due to the fact that I had couple of drinks. Well they always say that but having 2 drinks in 5 hours I thought it is fine.
12 o'clock at night my car battery died, 2 o'clock BCAA came to start the car, 2.30 I was stopped by police block after Lion's Gate Bridge. Now you will laugh, they were doing a alcohol check, so I got a flash light in my face and the policeman asked me have I had to drink on which I innocently said no and explained how my battery died. He didn't even continue with the check and said that this must have been such a long evening for me. So I got out of it again but next time will think twice before driving and drinking. Good bye bad Bulgarian habits!

1 Comments:

At 10:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

just passed by to say hello...
HELLO!
kisses!
MaKi SuShI LoVa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home