Thursday, December 21, 2006

...Sofia for Christmas


I am in snowy Sofia and inspite the cold I am loving every moment of it. Last night in London we had a great night, very eventful one but a truly memorable one. Seeing Ros and Lee and Suzanne and Richard is always great, but this time we had some extra fun.
So what happens when you do not get the right service in a restaurant in downtown London with a group of British people? I always thought that the answer is nothing I thought British people are way too polite ( the opposite of Bulgarians) to make a big fuss about things ( no offence guys) but Ros and Suzanne really changed my perception of this. We 3 girls ( well the boys where helpful also) made the biggest fuss ever for the fact that we not only didn't get the service but also half of our food that the owner of the restaurant gave us the food complimentary. Yes we definitely have to meet more often so we can try lots more restaurants in London :)

So on the next day after 2 Bellini's, 5 glasses of wine and 4 hours sleep I was off to Heathrow where the zoo was unbelievable. Anyway we were the lucky people diverted to Business class and got trough very quickly to find out that 180 flights were cancelled, again by chance ours wasn't. Landing in Sofia and seeing my family was amazing. Usually the first face I see getting out of the terminal is my granfather's, he is always there always waiting with flowers. He is 89, he is one of the most amazing man in my life and one of the most important part of it as well.

Now off to see all of my friends and family and to drink lots and lots of the traditional Bulgarian rakia and take some photos in the snow.

1 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Potchti ti zavigdam!

kisses to all of u
maki

 

Post a Comment

<< Home