Thursday, November 23, 2006

flying around the world


Ola to you all, yes this is the best I can do on Photoshop to explain how the last 30 days looked like. I tried, so you just have to appreciate the effort and love me for it! I promise that at the end of the year I will creat a much more professional map with all of the places i have been.
So I am currently in Mexico city, it is 11 o'clock and I have already had one flight, two wicky's on the plane from Villahermosa, with Alberto a guy from Venetsuela, this is how travel should be. When boarding we were told that the flight is too heavy an all passengers have to go at the back, so we got drunk instead am flying today from Villahermosa to Mexico city, Mexico city to Cancun, Cancun to Houston, Houston to Vancouver. This is way too much drinking coming my way but I promise I am going to do my best. So I have had 12 flights in the last 30 days and have 3 more. love you Ema

2 Comments:

At 1:34 PM, Blogger Dean Hannas said...

Time to do some serious damage at skymall.com with all your flyer points!

see ya soon

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger Ema said...

ya, I have so many now but the funny thing is that I flew with a different airline nearly every flight. Getting to the 50 000 British Airways so this is a free flight home!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home