Monday, November 20, 2006

being a woman...

Being a woman requires at least from time to time to glam up even if we are not going out anywhere and just remember what it is to feel good in nice clothes. At the end of every trip I so want to throw away the content of my entire suitcase.

Having to spent a month, or two or three with the same clothes ( this is of course if I don't go on a shopping spree in the meantime) has to be one of the experiences i truly do not enjoy. I feel like on the road I just forget to pamper myself and the funny thing is that I hear from my male not female colleagues how they have been to the spa, massages and shopping sprees. Girls we are definitely doing something wrong!!!

So now I always carry a set of glam clothes, just for the sake of making me feel good, just for going out and dancing the whole night and feeling like I belong somewhere.

At the end what would a woman be without inspiration so kudos to Mike Bednar, you are one of the people that make me want to photograph every second of my life. You are incredible photographer I will never get tired of seeing your photos. Check this guys http://www.bednarphoto.com/ and Filipe we have to have those discussions again, it is good to challenge ourselves. posted some of my photos here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/46341737@N00/ view as a slideshow.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Blogger Ema said...

yep he is the most talented photographer from the people i know personaly, absolutely incredible images...
kisses to you too

 
At 7:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i know what you mean Ema - I never want to wear any of my roadtrip clothes ever again! And I can't wait to get a massage and my hair cut! yippee!

 
At 7:45 PM, Blogger Ema said...

yes we have to have free spa day from work, hell we deserve it! see you soon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home