Monday, October 30, 2006

paradise and me


Ok where to start I am back in paradise, I am back on the Caribbean, well almost, my new home for the next month is Mexico, currently Cancun. I absolutely loved the first time I came here 3 years ago and I remember smiling all the time, swimming in the ocean and at all having the time of my life. I can surely say that this trip started also with lots of smiling. Arriving in Cancun I head towards the Information desk where 4 guys explained to me where is the taxi stand and where abouts is my hotel, at the end they said that I definitely have to get the Mexican welcome. I did not remember anything like this from my last trip so they started explaining they gave examples - in Hawaii you get flowers, in Italy kisses and in Mexico.... before I could say anything they all came and gave me a hug. Yes this is the way to start a trip, lol.
I got up at 5 this morning I took this photo, went for a walk on the beach and swam in the ocean. The entire day I spend surrounded by the amazing staff of this hotel, all so kind and so helpful, I feel like I am at home, I walked all day with a big smile on my face.
I truly love Mexico...:)
Hugs and kisses
Ema

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM, Blogger Ema said...

Yes people are so incredible here and hugs and smiles are something so normal. Loved the photos on your blog, hope you are having great time!

 
At 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get a hug in Mexico. Are you sure weren't just molesting the big-eyed Bulgarian girl?

 
At 7:20 AM, Blogger Ema said...

Hey you, are you in Mexico, if you are come and I will gie you a hug!
kisses

 
At 11:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok someone wants recongnition here. ALRIGHT u r an aweosome fotografer. Like no one ever tells u. Too much talent aint good for the mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home