Thursday, October 26, 2006

just a dream...



Do we miss moments because we are so afraid that they will pass us by anyway without stopping? Do we miss someone just because we are too scared that it will be too good to bare, too good to have forever, are we afraid of forever? Do we want everything that we can't have? What happens if you reach and say no I will have it now and always? What happens if you choose to fight and to live, to experience, to suffer but to know that every minute, every second is lived trough like there is no today, no tomorrow? What happens if you say I will have it all, I will dream of it all, I am all. Where is the breaking point when you say I will run wild, I will enjoy with every sense I have? So many questions and all you have to do is say: today I begin.

1 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Blogger Ema said...

lol, yes this is what a lot of wine does to me.. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home