Friday, November 10, 2006

Acapulco singing and dancing


I am in a place I have always wanted to visit. I have childhood memories of my mum singing a song called Acapulco, it was one of those places which sounded like paradise and the escape from our grey communist reality, place that we can never go to or see and now I am here, here and smiling all the time. It is beautiful, it is full of atmosphere it is amazing.

My Mexican trip has been one of my best professionaly. People run around me and after me, carrying my tripod and camera and not allowing me to do anything that can strain me, all they want is beautiful photos. My contacts in all of the properties have been amazing and have done all they can for me to have the easiest and the best shoot ever. I have asked for crazy things ( get access to buildings in the area so I can get a better exterior, have all of the lights on the balconies of all of the rooms in the entire hotel to be switched on, so I can take a dusk shot, pools blocked for a whole morning....... Wow). The best thing is that I found great friends and I am coming back and going on a holiday with them. Jose Enrique we are off to the Mayan city in the jungle!!

Off to LA on Monday, Cancun on Thursday, Villahermosa on Friday, Vancouver on 23rd, Miami on 3rd, London on 13th, Sofia on 20th.
kisses to all of you

2 Comments:

At 6:28 AM, Blogger Ema said...

Yes we are definitely going to go get drunk, and take our man for a good dinner, they deserve it after all this time alone!!!

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Ema said...

you know you wanna come with me.... Updike is a great autor so good luck with the esseys. I will go swim, lol. I am so bad
love you too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home