Thursday, November 16, 2006

LA, friends and good times


Ok so what happen to me in the passed 5 days. I had the most amazing last night in Acapulco. Got to the beach and relaxed, swam in the ocean and after went straigh to the restaurant on the beach, watched the unbelievable sunset drinking Champaign and eating a fantastic meal. I really appreciated it and loved the moment so much.
Things got even better and that was because on the next day I flew to Mexico city and than to LA where Eli ( one of my colleagues), David, Christopher and Tinu ( my bosses) were waiting for me and the same evening one of the biggest Travel conferences started. All CEO's of all the biggest travel companies showed up. We did great job and most importantly had a blast. The presentation of out company was very successful and everyone wanted to be around us.
In the evenings lots of fun, drinking, good food, laughs, karaoke, bull riding and at all amazing times. I have a funny photo of Eli and me doing a Virtual Tout, the tripod is on a bar table and we are walking on the bar chairs around it. This is called determination. I loved every minute of the trip to LA and my wonderful company. Really didn't want them to leave at all. Eli, we are going to have even bigger blast in Miami, will try the bull than, lol.

So today I am back in Mexico, flew to Cancun, than took a tiny plane to Villahermosa where I am now. Evey time I see those planes I think that they are joking with me and very soon my big shiny plane will come but no. I still remember flying from Pueto Rico to St.Lucia last year. We were bussed to a very small plane and not allowed to come out of the bus till the plane is fully checked that means we were watching the the pilot kicking the tires to see if they are fine and spinning the propellers. I think myself and all the rest of the passengers got slightly worried that he is doing the checking of the plane in such fashion, but hey makes life definitely more interesting.

4 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well it sounds like you had such a great time Ema!! Glad to hear you arrived safely (nothing wrong with the propellors or the tires of your tiny plane!) and good work on getting out after work and enjoying yourself! See you soo (I hope...???)

 
At 7:13 PM, Blogger Dean Hannas said...

Virtual Touts? Must be a new VRX thing I haven't heard about. Maybe you meant virtual trouts? Hmm ... time for another drink.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger Ema said...

yes apparently this type of plane check is quite reliable, lol, can't wait to get back and have a party, back on the 24th so same day as you I think!

 
At 5:21 AM, Blogger Ema said...

lol Dean it is a new thing or maybe not it is called Ema's bad spelling...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home