Tuesday, November 28, 2006

snowy farytale

Yes this looks like a snowy farytale! It is the place I live, looking particularly magical. In Bulgaria, every year of my childhood I waited for the snow to start falling and the moment I loved the most was the first sunny morning after a big snowfall, when the snow on the ground changes color, from violet early in the morning, to pink with the first rays of light, to white and than blue. I used to walk in the park and just lay down in the snow, before anyone else has made a step in it. I used to think and I still do that this is as close to being on a cloud as I can be. I am going out to do this right now, see you there and oh yes to the bunch of people that I have challenged to snowball fights - Be ware I am coming!! lol from snowy Vancouver Em

4 Comments:

At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah ! is it your house ? that big ?
anyway, you're lucky if you have snow.... yesterday, we had the hottest 27th of November in Geneva for the last 100 years ! It was about 16°C and sunny !
Today, the fog is back, and it's only 4°C... it's hard to understand how it goes....
Give a big hug & kiss to Rob

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Ema said...

oh my God guys, 27 degrees in Geneva, 22 Marseille!! wow! well we just had -19 today and I felt like my nose is going to fall off, it resembled more an icycle than anything else. more snow from tomorow so will be shoveling xome to you in Europe!
Lots of love to all of you!
Kisses Ema

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome photo Ema!! cant wait to get home and hit the slopes now...

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Ema said...

and have a snowball fight....:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home