Monday, December 11, 2006

it is getting crazy....



It has been 4 days since I came back and two days before I leave again. At the moment I feel like I have been running like crazy in the passed 4-5 months and well the year isn't over yet, so Christmas shopping, writing millions of Christmas cards, unpacking and packing again, going to way too many Christmas parties and drinking way too many Mohitoes ( well the Mohitoes fest started in Miami so I kinda lost track how many did I have in the last month). I am flying to Europe on the 13th, can't wait to see you all. kisses em

1 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Ema said...

or when you are on a hot beach with lots of crazy fun people... we have to do something like this the coming summer. It will be Mohitoe summer...:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home