Wednesday, January 24, 2007

i disappeared


Yes I know I kinda disappeared but I hope very soon a big wish will come true, so a little more patience before I tell you all what is happening in my world.

Except this big thing and tons of work I have been going out seeing friends and having great time. Yesterday night was truly fascinating. I saw Movement http://www.movent.ca/movent%20events.htm beautiful performances by young contemporary dancers and this experience felt so different as if I have found a whole new world in Vancouver that I didn't know anything about. Tomorrow off to see an exhibition of one of my colleagues Jackie and to attend another very interesting pot luck party, this weeks theme is Cheese. Sunday off to New York for the Adrian awards! Lots of love to all of you. Em

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home