Thursday, January 11, 2007

new dreams, new goals



So 2007 started amazing for me and again with a flight!!! It started with a new beginning also something I can't talk about but which will change my life for so much better. Very very big plans yes but what is life without a Big Plan :) Being in the UK in the first few days of the year was fun, we met with lots of friends and spent as much time as we could with family. Coming back in Vancouver was great also and I so much enjoy the snow that has covered the city. I hope the New Year started amazing for you all. Kisses Ema

2 Comments:

At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My best guess for the overall trend of 2007 was that it will be a year full of surprises ..... it seems it has started already !
Tons of kisses to you both

 
At 9:32 AM, Blogger Ema said...

yes here too, lol, well they will be many good surprses I am sure!
love and kisses to you too

 

Post a Comment

<< Home