Wednesday, January 31, 2007

New York, New York

Couple of days ago ( funny the last 3 days passed so fast I feel like I have been dreaming rather than experiencing the real thing) together with three of my colleagues we head back towards the most amazing, exciting and full of life New York. The moment I mention the name of this place I feel already happy, it is like going home somewhere I completely feel that I belong to. So the people traveling with me had to listen to me about a thousand times to say: "We are going to New York!!!!"

Elisa, Hamish and myself were the official photographers for the Adrian Awards. The official gala event nominating the Hospitality, Travel and Tourism Industries. Here we are on the sunny streets of New York.




We had amazing time and lots of fun. Working as a team was great and we did so well on the award ceremony. I was responsible for the red carpet and quite frankly this was one of the most challenging but also most rewarding and fun evenings working I have had for a long time.

After the event we hit the streets of New York, had a lovely dinner in a small French bistro in Manhattan and had couple of Manhattan's which where more than necessary for us after a long evening of work. We were the only 3 people on Times Square at 3a.m and went back to our hotel at 4 in the morning tired but happy.


The next morning we had time to go and photograph around town and to enjoy a sunny and cold morning in the city of my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home