Monday, February 26, 2007

Vegas Baby

Yes it has been a while since I wrote last but life is great and so busy that there is no time for anything but this is what 29 year old people are supposed to do, work, party and enjoy life.
I just came back from Vegas where I was for a short trip which I loved. There is something absolutely surreal about Vegas, the real thing are the crazy parties and amazing night clubs.
The second evening there with my two colleagues we hit one of the most popular clubs in town called TAO. It is a special place, I visited Tao in New York a year ago and was fascinated by this incredible space with a huge Buddha in the middle all candle lit. We had great time there eating Asian Fusion food and enjoying the atmosphere. This time in Vegas we managed to get in the VIP section and see the club also. Yes people there truly know how to party maybe not how to dress because most of them were semi naked but what the hell it is Vegas.This is Tinu and Rob doing what everyone should do here walk on Las Vegas boulevard with a drink in hand.

Walking around the Venetian I saw this picture and absolutely loved it.

Yes and this is me at the end jumping around in the funky hallway of the Flamingo hotel. It is all pink and white, very jazzy. Our rooms were as fun, they are galled Go Go rooms and have a very high tech style and even in the bathroom there is a TV inserted in the mirror, as if you will have time to watch TV in Vegas.



Back in Vancouver it is raining but the mountains look absolutely stunning, covered with snow. Very busy week ahead of me but I love it.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home