Thursday, March 22, 2007

can men drive you crazy? the answer is yes

Yes men have the ability to make women absolutely crazy. Pure example of this is Rob this afternoon. He was teasing me for a while and everyone knows I do not take this lightly, so when I thought that I have completely lost my patience I told him : "Get Lost!" on this he looked me very calmly and said : " I can't get lost, I'm a geologist, I have inherent sense of where I am." Yes this is exactly what I mean man can ofter drive you crazy!

5 Comments:

At 5:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cute! haha you make a great pair ;)

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Ema said...

lol, shall we say it is never boring our house. see you soon girl :)

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Outrageous sexism!
Good photo of Rob though, he looks like a film star.

(resisting 'King Kong!' joke. Oops failed)

 
At 6:40 PM, Blogger Ema said...

Lol! Yes he is a good looking guy isn't he!!! Well I am biased but only when he is not driving me crazy! :)
Hope all is well with you!

 
At 7:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kenneth Branagh is the place!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home