Saturday, December 15, 2007

lights over greenland, lights in Vancouver


I found magic dust. The biggest treat this past months was seeing the Northern Lights for nearly 2 hours from my window flying over Greenland on the way back to Vancouver. You know those moments that you just turn into a child again and it is all so incredibly perfect just for your eyes to record. It was incredible, more than incredible I am now addicted and would like to go and experience this again. All of the shapes and colors were spectacular.

Back in Vancouver almost the next morning I saw this trough my window at home. No those are no aliens kidnapping the sea bus as I called this image and for the hundreds of people that asked me no there is no photoshop involved. The light is reflecting from the building at the back, going trough the cloud and falling on the water. The bus was just happening to be passing.
So in less than 24 hours I saw lots of incredible light.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home