Thursday, July 27, 2006

Hot, hot, hot

What a fun day!!! Yes I know every day is fun but this one was a bit more special. Every year the company I work for ( a big bunch of crazy kids) has several fun events the most entertaining of which is the Go-Kart racing. We race on a closed trace with Go-Karts that go as fast as 60 km/h. I truly had a blast watching co-workers having fun and trying to kill each other. This type of activities are perfect for group therapy and hell in the art's world we all need it.
That said I am 23 from 40 people and I have only one bruise.
Than off to the beach to watch the international annual firework contest. Italy was first and made a fantastic show ( i will be in Italy in 10 days and can't wait). See the photo attached, i know that it looks like a big fire. There were tons of people on the streets, the traffic stopped and at all brought me good memories from the revolution in Bulgaria. what more can a girl want.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home