Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Magic forever because fairy tales exist


I always stick to the words of my favorite fairy tale writer Oscar Wilde: "We are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars". Wilde together with Exupery who wrote the little prince I think have discovered the magic of life and how easy it is to forget that we can see, breath, love and that we are so easily consumed by all that is insignificant and little.
This year started with the word magic and it will be magical because I believe in it, I believe that if you have enough passion, enough strength, enough to see the world trough the eyes of a child you can be happy, you can feel everything and smile at everyone. It is just that simple.

1 Comments:

At 8:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an amazing photo!

Where on Earth is this?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home