Sunday, July 30, 2006

Caribbean dreams and sexy cars



I am not back on the Caribbean but the Caribbean came back to me and I think I had way too much fun and decided to sell out everything and to open a hotel in Jamaica or St.Lucia. Anyone coming with me?

I just found out that the street I live on is special once a year – the Caribbean parade passes right in front of my house.
I loved it, music, bright colors, costumes and that incredible rhythm, atmosphere and desire just to go and dance, dance and dance. Of course I did exactly this, joined the Jamaican group (they were just the loudest) and went down to the key where the party continued.

The second part of the day was in Yaletown and the vintage car show. The cars were incredible, the party also (I find it fascinating that every person who lives in Yaletown owns a tiny little dog, if you can call them this, they more like resemble a cross between a mouse and a squirrel).

There were so many gorgeous cars and in between them I found my new love, this amazing Jag.

Felt like giving it a hug but thought that the owner will probably be quite stunned, later in the day by chance I happened to meet the owner while he was driving the car home and he said that he doesn’t mind at all for me to do whatever I wish. Of course my first thought was can I steal it? Well maybe later! As one of my friends says: “If I did all I wanted I will be in prison!”

1 Comments:

At 8:27 PM, Blogger Ema said...

lol, you know how well i write in french, will definetely try to do better next time!
bisou
Emi

 

<< Home