Saturday, March 22, 2008

Victoria, clouds and the beginning of the year



I can't believe that 3 months passed since the beginning of the year!!!! 3 of the craziest months in my life and some of the best ones in my life. I have worked like crazy almost no time for breaks or any time for myself to the point that I schedule the time for my friends and do you know what I am loving it! As most of you know I have now two jobs I am manager in the company I have worked for years, so I manage the photography department and my own business in developing really well also.
The year started on 2nd of January when Steve one of my good friends and a colleague flew on a tiny float plane from Vancouver to Victoria to photograph the Fairmont Empress Hotel. We had 6 great days in Victoria and lot and lost of clouds. So the year couldn't start better....... lots more coming soon :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home