Sunday, May 25, 2008

amazing memories from the past

With time I lost connection with some of my good friends from University. People I have spend sleepless nights discovering what our cameras can create, crazy hours in the dark room, talked about what we want to achieve and what we dream about.
I have thought about them for years and remembering what amazing times we had. We fought against the regime, on the streets for days, we made exhibitions and tried to make an impact, to make the world to see our little country and its fight. The bonds that we created even if we don't ever see each other will be always there as a little part of our hearths.

Couple of nights ago I was listening to Bulgarian music from the revolution times when I was a student and trying to find images, in my search I ended up finding the web site of one of my good friends from University. When we started e-mailing we could not believe that it has been so long.
He send me this photos from amazing 7 days on the Bulgarian coast - every year all Bulgarian photographers gather on the coast for a Photo Vacation. These 7 days are usually full of photography contests, lots of images and crazy nights.

This images put a big smile on my face. It seems like it was yesterday I was walking on this beach. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home