Monday, May 19, 2008

Texas, nascar and well great times







I have to say I have been so bad with my blog and honestly recently I was looking at my blog and seeing what I have done and where I have been. Life is so full you forget so many incredible moments and writting here allows me to capture those moments and to remind me how blessed I am for having them.

So what has been happening in the passed 3 months. I was in Dallas, Texas ( funny enough I am writing from Dallas, Texas right now and it is 12.49 a.m).

Well this trip was quite amazing and was spent with co-workesr and close friends Steph, Tinu and Jean. We were out there for a conference and had the amazing opportunity to drive on the Nascar track. Quite the unique experience. I think I would have made an amazing Nascar driver. I love the adrenalin and for most of you that know me I love speed.



In any case I think that the funniest thing was our trip to a locatl Texas bar - us an Indian, a Philipino and a Bulgarian. This sounds like a beginning of a joke but honestly I think that we were more of an attraction in the bar than the country band singing. I ended up being on stage with them and at all we had one fun and eventful evening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home